- ISSN: 2207-9963 (Print)
- eISSN: 2208-598X (Online)
- From Scopus in September 2020, the average citations per article in 2017-2019: 6.4.
- The average time from submission to publication: 34 days.
Welcome to Advances in Geo-Energy Research (abbreviated title: “Adv. Geo-Energy Res.”), which is an Open Access, peer-reviewed international scientific journal quarterly published by Yandy Scientific Press (Previously by Ausasia Science and Technology Press, June 2017 to June 2020).
Focus and Scope
Advances in Geo-Energy Research (ISSN: 2207-9963; eISS: 2208-598X) aims to publish high quality papers rapidly in the fields of natural geo-energy (oil, gas, coal geothermal, and gas hydrate etc), and focuses on combining theoretical, numerical and experimental approaches to the fundamental scientific advances in geo-energy systems.
Advances in Geo-Energy Research is an interdisciplinary and international periodical devoted to promote the interaction and multidisciplinary collaboration among scientific groups from different countries and regions, and both industry and academia. The scope of the journal is to provide an academic medium to researchers who are actively involved in all fields of geo-energy systems.
Advances in Geo-Energy Research is a quarterly open access journal (sponsored by the Division of Porous Flow, Hubei Province Society of Rock Mechanics and Engineering) and free to read for all. It accepts original research articles, reviews, and rapid communications in the following domains of engineering, science and technology (but not limited to):
- Subsurface resource prospecting and characterization
- Basic mechanism of heat and mass transfer in subsurface formation
- New approaches and technologies in enhance oil recovery
- Oil, gas and natural gas hydrate engineering and geology
- Geothermal, geophysical exploitation and energy transformation.
- All submitted manuscripts will be blind reviewed and the accepted papers will be published quarterly since 2017.
Call for Paper: Special Issue on Advance in Intelligent Methods for Unconventional Oil & Gas Reservoir Development [InterPore 2020]
Unconventional resources including shale gas/oil, tight gas/gas, oil sands, geothermal energy and gas hydrates, etc. are the significant energy source and play as an important component of world energy resources. Significant mechanism work and technique progress must be produced to guide the development of these unconventional resources. Recent advances in machine learning (ML) techniques have become a frontier in porous media-related research. Some classical challenges in porous media are being addressed with ML. The special issue will focus on those most recent results and new directions in porous media-related research.